Movement Physical Therapy offers a wide-range of high-quality services. Progressive techniques and care are guided by the latest medical research and evidence available.
We Succeed at:
- Injury Prevention
- Golf Performance Enhancement
- Pilates-Based Rehabilitation
- Spinal Injuries & Pain
- Orthopedics & Sports Injuries
- Pre & Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Headaches, Migraines, TMJ/TMD, & Orofacial Pain
- Neurological & Orthopedic Pediatric Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Dizzyness, Vertigo, & Balance Disorders including BPPV
- Auto Accidents & Whiplash
- Workers Compensation
The Movement Advantage:
- Only specialized Doctors of Physical Therapy provide care (NO students, assistants, aides, trainers, etc.)
- You schedule with the same therapist every visit and treatments typically last 45 minutes or more.
- We average less visits and better results than other rehabilitation providers in the Vail Valley. This saves you $$!
- We offer the most progressive and effective techniques in the valley that cannot be duplicated (although others keep trying to follow).
- Dr. Scott Wacker has the most experience in the region using Dry Needling and has trained the majority of local therapists also using the technique.
- Pilates-based rehabilitation are one-on-one with a Doctor of Physical Therapy fully qualified in Pilates mat and equipment techniques.
- Movement does not waste your time and resources with outdated and worthless modalities such as therapeutic ultrasound.
- We are solely owned by Physical Therapists, not physicians or individuals who dictate care and receive unethical financial kickbacks.
- The majority of our referrals come from current and past patients impressed with the quick results.
- Movement is a preferred provider with many heath insurance companies, accepts auto and workers compensation claims, and has affordable private-pay options.